In-line vent filter is easy to use, disposable and autoclavable filter device, it is good at preventing water while providing air exchange from inside and outside of a container, which is an ideal tool for small volume venting and gas filtration in many applications to protect equipment and laboratory environments.
Biolanbo in-line vent filter features compact constructure, contains a PP housing and a hydrophobic PTFE membrane, designed to provide high efficiency removal of particles and airborne bacteria.
- Protect vacuum systems from pathogen contamination and vacuum pumps from aerosol corrosion
- Sterile venting of filling vessels, such like culture vessels and CO2 incubators
- Venting of tanks for sterile, distilled water and liquid culture media
- Sterile air exchange for bioreactors, culture vessels, fermenters and carboys
- Protect working area from airborne pathogens and hazardous vacuum pump exhausting or venting
* Hydrophobic PTFE membrane reinforced polypropylene support，autoclavable
* High air flow rate and high efficiency
* High pressure resistance up to 60 psi
- 6-12mm stepped hose barb inlet/outlet
- Inlet to outlet:45mm
- Filtration area:17.2cm²
- Maximum operation condition:130℃@60psi
- 0.2µm air flow rate：