Reagent bottles are commonly used consumables in chemical experiments, such like clinical diagnosis, genetic testing and other fields. Reagent bottles are of various types, sizes and colors. According to different bottle types, they can be divided into wide-mouth bottles and narrow-mouth bottles.
The main difference between them is that wide-mouth reagent bottle has a large opening and a relatively short neck. It is mainly used to hold solid reagents and has a large mouth for easy handling. While narrow-mouth reagent bottle has a thinner and longer neck and is used to store liquid reagents. The small neck of the bottle is not easy to spill, and it can also prevent the liquid reagent from volatilizing.
Biolanbo reagent bottles are designed for use in professional laboratories, science classrooms, etc.
Wide-mouth HDPE reagent bottle features perfect chemical compatibility with a wide variety of reagents, including most acids, bases, alcohols, aldehydes, esters, and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
These high density polyethylene wide mouth bottles are translucent, pliable and have excellent strength.
* HDPE material with visible liquid level
* Bottle comes with a leak-proof screw cap with seal
* Rugged construction and durability
* Resistant to low temperatures and can be transported in the cold chain
* Excellent resistance to most acids, alkalis and alcohols
*Uniform wall thickness，flat bottom, facilitates smooth operation on filling lines
* Available in sterile and non-sterile package.