Cryovials are mainly used for long-term storage and transportation of various biological samples. They can be used in the gaseous state of liquid ammonia and can withstand as low as -196℃. They are widely used in medical, biopharmaceuticals, agriculture and animal husbandry, cell biology, and scientific research in universities.
Biolanbo cryovials are made from medical grade high quality polypropylene and available in 1.0ml,2.0ml,5.oml both external rotation and internal rotation.
* Flat bottom external rotation cryovials are self-stand.
* Round bottom Internal rotation cryovials with star-shaped feet are self-stand.
* Sterile, non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic
* Made of medical grade high-quality polypropylene, autoclavable.
* Wide white writing area scaled in 0.5 ml increments.
*With O-ring on caps for perfect sealing, ensures sample and experientmental safety.