Polymerase chain reaction, known as PCR,is a molecular biology technique used to amplify specific DNA fragments. It can be regarded as a special in vitro DNA amplification. The greatest feature of PCR is that it can greatly increase the trace amount of DNA.
PCR is widely used in a variety applications including gene expression,mutation,medicine, forensics and applied science,DNA testing,methylation analysis,clone,sequencing etc.
Biolanbo PCR tubes and plates are made of 100% pure polypropylene. The thin-walled design enables the tube with excellent heat transfer properties and ensuring efficient PCR reactions. The caps can be sealed securely, effectively preventing evaporation. High-sided holes ensure consistent sealing,easy to locate each hole. They are available in skirted and non-skirted versions and compatible with major instruments in the market.
Biolanbo offers a selection of high quality PCR consumables including 0.1ml，0.2ml，0.5ml transparent,frosted PCR tubes with flat cap or domed cap,8-strip PCR tube in transparent or white with attached cap or flat cap and PCR plate in non-skirted or half-skirted version.
* RNase/DNase free, Pyrogen free, Cytotoxic free
* Do not adsorb proteins and DNA
* Resistant to DMSO, phenols, chloroform, and is inert to water
* Autoclavable，can be used for -40 °C, -80 °C refrigerated and frozen storage
* Less residue, low metal content,can withstand 4000g centrifugal force without deformation
* Compatible with major PCR instruments