MCE membrane is made of Nitrocellulose and Cellulose Acetate,which has better flatness and uniformity,provides a better contrast for detecting particulate matter and microorganisms.It is very effective in applications requiring higher flow rate and larger filtration capacities.
* Strong contrast for easy particle detection
* High inner surface area for products with higher adsorption forces
* Higher load force, biological inertia,good thermal stability
* No surfactants,not contaminate the sample
* The uniform microporous structure increases the flow rate
* Applications include cytology, sample preparation, bacterial biology studies, particulate matter counting, yeast/mold and E.coli counting.