Microcentrifuge tube is a small centrifuge tube,used in conjunction with a microcentrifuge for the separation and centrifugation of micro volume samples.
They are widely used for preparing, transferring and storing samples in many applications.
Biolanbo offers a selection of high performance microcentrifuge tube from 0.5ml to 5ml with sterile package and non-sterile package for customers’ diversify application requirement.
* Made of high quality polypropylene with excellent chemical-resistance and mechanical strength, ultra-clear and easy to observe
* Flat cap, which ensures good sealing performance and is easy to open.
* Bevel design on the edge of the cap, good touch, easy to open
* RNase/DNase free, pyrogen free, cytotoxin free
* Graduated with frosted writing area
* Up to 20000g centrifugal force
* Low adsorption microcentrifuge tubes reduce liquid hanging and material adsorption.
* Aseptic packaging with 100 pcs/pk is more convenient for customers to access.
* Aseptic packaging is not recommended for secondary sterilization.
* Available in multiple colour